Exciting changes to the Deschutes Dash this year! We have rolled all the fun into 1 day! We have included an area for your family and friends to celebrate or hang out during the events!
The U.S. ARMY will be there with their “ROCK WALL”!
July 15, 2017
The 14th Annual Deschutes Dash Multi Sports Festival returns to beautiful Bend, Oregon on Saturday, July 15! With new run course routes and added finish line festivities, 2017 will be a race to remember. Both Olympic and Sprint races will be on Saturday.
The Deschutes Dash Sports Festival at the Old Mill District, is recognized as one of the most spectator-friendly, multi-sport venues in the Pacific Northwest! Bring the whole family out to compete or watch the race this summer.
The activities includes:
Saturday July 15, 2017 – Olympic Distance Events *
- Triathlon (700 meter swim, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Triathlon Relay (700 meter swim, 25 mile bike, 10k run)
- Aquabike (700 meter swim, 25 mile bike)
- Duathlon (10k run, 25 mile bike, 5k run)
- *short course swim
Saturday July 15, 2017 – Sprint Distance Events
- Triathlon (700 meter swim, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Aquabike (700 meter swim, 12.5 mile bike)
- Duathlon (5k run, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Tri a Try (700 meter swim, 12.5 mile bike, 5k run)
- Saturday July 15, 2017 – Running Events & Kids Events
Saturday July 15, 2017 – 5K/10K/Kids Splash N Dash
- 5K run/walk
- 10k run/walk
- Hydroflask Kids Splash N Dash Obstacle Race
Awards, finishers medals, food and Deschutes Brewery beer are also all part of the weekend’s fun! In a Athelete Finishers area!
- Food Vendors
- Army Rock Wall
Watch swimmers, cyclists and runners from one of the many fantastic vantage points — from the footbridges traversing river or the winding paths along the river bank.
And if you’d would like to get closer to the action, considering volunteering for a few hours. Please contact us if you are interested in helping out and see our volunteer page for more info on how to volunteer.