100% of race proceeds benefits local Portland non-profit Albertina Kerr. Albertina Kerr strengthens Oregon families and communities by helping children and adults with developmental disabilities and mental health challenges, empowering them to live richer lives.
Race for the Roses is produced by a team of community volunteers that dedicates more than 1,000 hours of service.
- Half Marathon, 10k & 5k chip-timed run or walk with frequent PRs
- After race party including mimosas, food, music, massages and more
- Handmade finishers medal from Albertina Kerr’s Port City. Port City is an employment program that provides career and social support for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Warm, dry staging area in the Oregon Convention Center
- Fast, accurate course through downtown Portland