The next training group starts
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Join us for the Training Group Info Night
March 20th at 7pm.
Training Program Includes:
- Motivation, training guidelines, and running buddies!
- Detailed Training Program and Training Manual
- Short clinics from local experts
- Combination of roads and trails
- Online support
- Mentor for each pace group 8min/miles - 13min/miles
- Fun and accomplishment
- Good 'ol FootZone care from the entire staff!
- All to get you ready for the Happy Girls Half or Dirty Half (or both)!
FootZone will help you achieve your running goals through our programs. Learn about running form, proper training, injury prevention, nutrition and more in a fun, positive and supportive environment. You must currently be running 3-5 miles a week 3 times per week to join this group.
Learn more about the FootZone Training Group and the group leader at the FootZone Blog.
Every Saturday for 8 weeks at 8am.
March 30, April 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18
$65 Now until 3/2
$70 3/3 - 3/16
$75 3/17 - 3/30
Sign-up online, at FootZone or print your registration form.
For more information email the group leader, Caitlin Mastenbroek at firstname.lastname@example.org or Teague at email@example.com
This group not for you? Check out our Learn To Run class and start from the beginning.